Thanks for your interest in working with our team. We’ll review your resume, and if we feel you are a good fit, we’ll be in touch within 48 hours to set up an interview.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Copywriter / Digital Marketer
Simple Logic Studio is looking for a talented copywriter with digital marketing experience to join our team. We work with a variety of clients in different industries and locations to create and implement digital marketing campaigns to increase sales and conversions. Although digital marketing experience is not required for this position, it will certainly give you an edge as we interview candidates.
Below is a list of requirements for this position:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent writing skills, always with proper grammar
- Skilled at crafting effective headlines and calls to action
- Able to create content that draws the reader in and keeps them engaged throughout the entire article
- Solid understanding of how to optimize content based on best SEO practices
- Ability to write content regardless of industry or topic
- Able to quickly and effectively research topics while properly citing sources
- Experience with reputation management and crafting responses from business owners for positive and negative reviews
- Experience with managing social media marketing campaigns
- Strong work ethic and ability to create content quickly
- Can communicate via email or phone effectively
- Can attend in-person client meetings when needed
Digital Marketing Skills & Qualifications:
These skills are optional but will justify a higher hourly rate and additional hours. All skills mentioned above for copywriting take precedence over these additional skills.
- 2-3 years of experience working with a digital marketing agency
- Deep understanding of SEO and how search engines work to rank websites
- Experience with link building, outreach and relationship building (PR)
- Experience with Google Adwords (partner certification would be nice)
- Ability to setup goals, events and conversion tracking in Google Analytics
- Ability to quickly generate reports in Google Analytics based on established KPIs
- Experience with common eCommerce platforms including Amazon Seller Central
You will be working with members of our marketing team and our CEO directly. This is a contract position with potential full-time employment available after a minimum of 3 months.
Please submit the following using the form below:
- Current Resume
- 3 samples of your writing
Submit your resume below:
Thank you for submitting your information request! We look forward to speaking with you and will be in touch within the next 48 hours (during normal business hours).
Search engines are constantly updating their algorithms to provide more relevant and accurate results to searchers. Inline with this philosophy is to serve up specific results based on your location. If you were to do a Google search from your smartphone and your desktop computer, you will most likely see different results. Searches performed on mobile devices give very accurate location data which Google uses to serve up more relevant results. Searches performed on desktop or laptop computers also get localized results, though they may not be as accurate as those given on a mobile device.
This localization of search has given rise to Local SEO, which focuses specifically on helping local businesses get ranked in local search results. A variety of factors goes into this process, and we would be more than happy to discuss how we can help. Give us a call or request a quote today.
The core advantage any online marketing campaign has over a campaign using traditional media is the large amount of data that can be gathered and analyzed during the campaign. Many times, this data is the difference between a profitable campaign and a not so profitable campaign.
We use a number of tools including Google Analytics, Raven Tools and Moz to improve advertising campaigns and turn them into profit centers. Contact us today to discuss how we can give you a better insight into your campaign data.