Thanks for your interest in working with our team. We’ll review your resume, and if we feel you are a good fit, we’ll be in touch within 48 hours to set up an interview.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Expert WordPress Developer
Simple Logic Studio is looking for an ambitious front-end WordPress Developer capable of pixel perfect design implementation and a passion for customizing the WordPress environment. We are seeking self-motivated developers who can collaborate with members of our design, marketing and project management team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience developing with WordPress
- Great attention to detail
- Very fast with HTML & CSS
- Experience working with a wide range of APIs (XML,JSON)
- Strong SQL query writing skills (preferably with MySQL)
- Deep understanding of the WordPress platform and loop
- Experience developing plugins is a plus
- Able to quickly create and customize custom post types
- Proficient with Photoshop and able to slice a design PSD into sprites
- Proficient in responsive design and media queries
- Experience with troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong work ethic and ability to construct complex projects quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
This is a 3-6 month contract position with possible full-time employment starting in 2015. Expect 120 hours per month with the potential for more if needed.
Submit your resume below:
Thank you for submitting your information request! We look forward to speaking with you and will be in touch within the next 48 hours (during normal business hours).
Search engines are constantly updating their algorithms to provide more relevant and accurate results to searchers. Inline with this philosophy is to serve up specific results based on your location. If you were to do a Google search from your smartphone and your desktop computer, you will most likely see different results. Searches performed on mobile devices give very accurate location data which Google uses to serve up more relevant results. Searches performed on desktop or laptop computers also get localized results, though they may not be as accurate as those given on a mobile device.
This localization of search has given rise to Local SEO, which focuses specifically on helping local businesses get ranked in local search results. A variety of factors goes into this process, and we would be more than happy to discuss how we can help. Give us a call or request a quote today.
The core advantage any online marketing campaign has over a campaign using traditional media is the large amount of data that can be gathered and analyzed during the campaign. Many times, this data is the difference between a profitable campaign and a not so profitable campaign.
We use a number of tools including Google Analytics, Raven Tools and Moz to improve advertising campaigns and turn them into profit centers. Contact us today to discuss how we can give you a better insight into your campaign data.